The 12 x 100 mm thru-axle adapter allows modern road bikes to quickly secure to any traditional 9 mm fork mount bike tray. A simple thru-axle adapter that allows modern road bikes to quickly secure to any fork-mount bike rack. - 12mm x 100mm - Axle is not included - Built in safety tabs - Durable black powder coat finish TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 0.70 lbs - Dimensions: L 4.50” x W 1.25” x H 4.00”
The Flight Deck turns your regular old Rear Wheel Strap into a front-wheel holding superstar. It can be used with the Talon, Mini Bomber or Bomber, and uses the existing Rear Wheel Strap as part of the package. The front wheel mount features elongated entry slots for the wheel’s skewer that allow the wheel to rest on the platform of the rack, providing additional stability when driving. The .25-inch aluminum front wheel mount fits up to a 29? wheel and sits on a black HDPE platform. Made for standard road, cross and MTB wheels. Requires the MTB Plugs to hold a 12/100mm or 15/100mm through-axle.
NOTE: this product is incomplete on its own - it MUST be combined with an existing Rear Wheel Strap to work. Approx. 13?x6? footprint.
The HUSKE (HUb Standards Keep Evolving) is a universal fork mount that handles the most common fork mount standards of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. These interchangeable plugs fit into an anodized aluminum extrusion (sold separately).
Suitable for all SeaSucker fork-mount racks: Talon, Mini Bomber, Bomber, and Falcon.
Saris' Locking Cable 8' keeps your bike and rack where you want them: attached to your vehicle. This braided, stainless-steel cable is 8-feet long for plenty of reach. Plus, the vinyl coating protects your vehicle's and bike's finish.
Hit the road today with Saris’ Sentinel 2-Bike rack—it’s ready to go right out of the box, easy to mount, and securely holds two bikes. The frame adjusts to the contours of your car and folds down flat for simple storage. To protect your car and provide a solid mount, the four hold-down straps have coated hooks, while the legs are foam-padded. Stiff ratcheting straps ensure a firm grasp on your bikes.
For those cases where fitment just isn't right. The Hi-Lo is a 2" hitch Extension & Rise/Drop built with Kuat style. It provides 7" or 10" of extension and 2.125" of rise/drop. The Hi-Lo comes with a threaded hitch pin to ensure a tight fit in your receiver. Approved for use with the Kuat NV 2.0, Base 2.0, Sherpa 2.0 and Transfer family.
Evo's Fork Mount Carrier easily installs in your truck bed or anywhere else you need a simple fork mount carrier. The 15 and 20mm mounts use a Teflon sleeve to protect your axle, and the 9mm includes a QR skewer.
The EVOC TAILGATE PAD fixes your bikes safely and protects the tailboard of your pick-up truck from scratches when loading. Completely redesigned for 2018, the Tailgate Pad now features foam pads also on the back of the tailgate to better protect the bike's downtube.
- Holds and covers up to 6 bikes to protect them as well as the tailgate from scratches and damages during bike transport
- Padding is cut-resistant, water resistant and UV-stable
- Non-slip protection (padded)
- Quick-access tailgate release
- Improved rear view camera compatibility
- Fleece lining on truck side of the pad, won't damage paint
- Size: full-size truck (XL) or mid-size truck (ML)
- ML fits tailgates 130cm/50'' wide and XL fits tailgates 160cm/60'' wide
This 15mm x 110 thru-axle adapter allows modern mountain bikers to quickly secure their bike on any traditional 9mm fork style bike mount. PRODUCT DETAILS - 15mm x 110mm - Axle is not included - Built in safety tabs - Durable black powder coat finish TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 0.70 lbs - Dimensions: L 4.50” x W 1.25” x H 4.00”
Yakima's 1A Raingutter Towers are the rock-solid foundation for your Yakima roof rack (for vehicles without factory roof racks). The 1A Raingutter Towers adjust to fit your vehicle's roof line and they have die-cast components that securely hold the crossbars (sold separately). Plus, they hold fast and safely to your roof with rubber pads that protect your vehicle's finish.
Hitch rack swing adapter.
Now you can rack up the bikes and still access your tailgate. The BackSwing hitch adapter turns your hitch product into an easy-to-use swing-away rack that locks up tight while you're on the road. It works seamlessly with most 2" bike racks, like the HoldUp EVO - as well as almost any other rack using a 2" receiver - to let you swing your fully loaded rack out of the way so you can easily get to your coolers, gear, and Fido.
- Hitch extension converts most 2" hitch products to a swing-away rack
- Provides easy tailgate access - even with a rack fully loaded with bikes
- Easily swings open 90 degrees and locks in place with the simple to use release lever
- Safety latch secures the rack closed while you're on the road
- Secures to any 2" hitch receiver using a threaded pin
- Included SKS (Same Key System) lock keeps the rack secure
- 250 lb maximum load capacity (rack plus gear)
- Weight: 35.46 lbs
- Dimensions: L 20.00" x W 30.00" x H 8.00"
- Some Assembly Required
- 10 Minute Install
- 2" Hitch Receiver Required
Compatible with the following:
- Dr.Tray- 2" only (without the EZ+1 attached)
- HangOver 4 - 4 Bike only
- HoldUp EVO
- HoldUp EVO +2
- HoldUp +2
- LongHaul (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
- RoadTrip (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
No rails? No problem. The versatile BaseLine’s intelligent design and advanced adjust ability help it morph to the shape of your car’s roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit. - Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or gutters - Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet - Works with JetStream, CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars - Tri-axial DropHook clip adjustment easily adjusts to a wide range of roof shapes for safe, secure hold - BarBed has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on rounded roofs - Super-simple installation – tool included - Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating - Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately) - RoundBar SL Adapter required to use Yakima's classic RoundBar with - StreamLine System Towers (sold separately) - Streamline crossbars are compatible with any StreamLine Tower StreamLine Tower TECHNICAL SPECS - Dimensions: L 5.00” x W 6.00” x H 4.00”
Sleek and strong, the BedRock HD’s low profile delivers a 300-lb. on-road capacity and Yakima's exclusive new Off-Road Rating for up to 180 lbs. all without the need to drill into the truck bed. Pair it with the HD Bar length that best fits the bed to carry bikes, skis, cargo boxes or the SkyRise Rooftop Tent all while preserving valuable cooler-carrying capacity underneath (HD Bar sold separately). This powerhouse truck rack provides strength and security, easily-accessible tie-down points, and T-slot attachment capability that makes adding gear easy.
- Easy to reach low profile height position makes it easy to rack out and reach gear
- Comes with four towers
- Requires Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths (Sold Separately)
- Simple, tool-free attachment makes installation, removal and crossbar spread adjustments a breeze
- Best-in-class, maximum on-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 180 lbs.
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Integrated tie-down points on end-caps of HD Bar make securing any load quick and simple
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and easy
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks the rack system to the truck bed
- Suggested mounts and accessories: Bike Mounts, Cargo Baskets, SkyRise Tent, Wear Strips, Eye Bolts, BigCatch Fishing Kayak Saddles
- Weight: 8.01 lbs
- Dimensions: L 5.50in x W 4.25in x H 7.00in
- Some assembly required, 30 minute install
Combining modern aerodynamics with old-school muscle, the new CoreBar is the first aero bar built with roll-formed steel’s strength, utility and durability. The JetFlow design is wind-tunnel tested to reduce drag for less wind noise and better fuel economy, and the galvanized steel delivers proven load-bearing performance. - Wind tunnel tested JetFlow teardrop shape is strong, quiet and exceptionally aerodynamic - Roll-formed galvanized steel holds the load - Sleek aerodynamic design looks awesome on your car’s roof - Vinyl wrapped for durability and corrosion resistance - Includes CoreBar SL Adapter to integrate with all StreamLine System Towers - Available in 4 sizes: SM (50”),MD (60”), LG (70”) and XL (80”)
Yakima's CrossBars are a necessary component of your rack system. They attach to your towers and enable you to affix bike trays, ski carriers, rooftop boxes, etc. Strong and durable, they're made of vinyl coated steel and stand up to harsh weather.
The FatCat EVO is Yakima's sleekest, quietest, and sweetest ski and snowboard mount. It is wide enough to carry six pairs of powder skis – up to 136mm at the tip – or four snowboards. FatCat EVO mounts tool-free on virtually any roof rack. The HangOver clamp attachment point makes it easier to reach your skis or boards. SKS locks are built in for added security.
- Securely carries both road and mountain bikes QR and thru-axles - Includes interchangeable inserts for QR axles (9mm) and thru axles (12mm, 15x100, 15x110) - Fat Bike compatible with optional accessory (Sold separately) - No frame contact means no damage to carbon fiber and custom paint jobs - Optional SKS locking package secures mount to vehicle, bike to mount (sold separately) - 1 bike, 40lbs capacity
The ForkLift is one of Yakima's most versatile fork-mounted roof racks. It boasts square, round and direct-to-factory crossbar capability right out of the box. It also features quick and easy tool-free installation, a sleek design and a smooth, automotive finish that looks great on any car. The easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap and it’s compatible with most disc brakes.
Yakima's FourTimer hauls 4 bikes of virtually any style, from children's bikes to big DH bikes to fat bikes. • Transport four bikes regardless of frame design, suspension or wheel size • Ideal for fat bikes, kids' bikes, and fenders • Secures bike by the frame with padded arms • Low tray height for quick and easy loading and unloading of bikes • Folds down with bikes loaded for rear-of-vehicle access. Folds up when not in use • Easily converts into 2-bike carrier
A fresher take on the classic strap rack, the Yakima FullBack 2 securely holds your bike, is simple to use, stores easily, installs easily, and is easy on the wallet. The construction is rugged, the modern design is as cool as your ride, a locking package deters bike theft, and there’s a built-in bottle opener. Cheers. - New SuperCush ZipStrip cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze - ZipStrips secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable - Modern design delivers an improved fit and looks awesome - Bomber external frame holds tough, cushy padding protects your paint - Full SKS locking package secures rack to vehicle, bikes to rack to help prevent theft - Simple installation with an interlocking HUB that aligns key adjustment points - Four-strap attachment is intuitive and easy - Compact for easy storage - Premium high-gloss finish - Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-ride cold one - Easy number dial makes installation simple - Number of Bikes 2 TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 22.00 lbs - Dimensions: L 30.00” x W 25.00” x H 22.00”
A fresher take on the classic strap rack, the Yakima FullBack 3 securely holds your bike, is simple to use, stores easily, installs easily, and is easy on the wallet. The construction is rugged, the modern design is as cool as your ride, a locking package deters bike theft, and there’s a built-in bottle opener. Cheers. - New SuperCush ZipStrip cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze - ZipStrips secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable - Modern design delivers an improved fit and looks awesome - Bomber external frame holds tough, cushy padding protects your paint - Full SKS locking package secures rack to vehicle, bikes to rack to help prevent theft - Simple installation with an interlocking HUB that aligns key adjustment points - Four-strap attachment is intuitive and easy - Compact for easy storage - Premium high-gloss finish - Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-ride cold one - Easy number dial makes installation simple - Number of Bikes 3 TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 23.00 lbs - Dimensions: L 30.00” x W 25.00” x H 22.00”
The GateKeeper tailgate pad is a perfect companion for pick-up bed bike transport. The durable nylon exterior protects your bike from your truck’s tailgate while the soft felt backing keeps your truck’s paint protected. Integrated SitTight bike cradles add extra stability and protection for your bikes and the HindSight tuck-away cover opens up the view for your back-up camera, leaving you with a worry free shuttle to the top. - Tailgate pad for your truck that securely carries your bikes to the trailhead - NEW Cushioned SitTight cradles protect bikes from shifting and sliding - NEW HindSight cover tucks out of the way so your back-up camera can do its job - NEW Velcro cradle closure system is easy on carbon bike frames and painted surfaces - Rugged nylon outer material resists abrasion and weather damage - Extra soft felt backing protects your truck’s paint job - Integrated strap management system keeps the pad tight and secure on the way up the mountain - Medium size has a 5 bike capacity and fits mid-size & some older full-size trucks - Large size has a 6 bike capacity and fits most full-size trucks - Medium Dimensions: 53-inch Long x 5-inch Wide x 17-inch Tall - Large Dimensions: 62-inch Long x 7-inch Wide x 20-inch Tall
Our burliest crossbar ever, the HD Bar is the one for heavy loads, rugged terrain and maximum utility. It delivers the muscle our new truck racks demand, and works with our StreamLine towers to get the heavy-duty job done right. The engineered aluminum construction provides superior support without weighing things down, integrated tie-down points to simplify load security, and T-slot attachment technology for adding gear mounts the fast, easy way. The Yakima Way.
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction handles heavy loads great for rooftop tents
- Integrated tie-down points on endcaps make it easy to secure gear
- T-slots top and bottom to easily add Yakima and compatible gear mounts
- Includes rubber infill for top T-slot for load protection and wind noise reduction
- Built to last and look good doing it with a durable black powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all StreamLine towers with our new HD Bar SL Adapter (sold separately #8003541)
- Available in variety of lengths 55"/60"/68"/78" to create custom set-ups