Giant's 3D Arm Warmers are great for chilly mornings, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from quick-drying ThermTexture fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
• 3D ergonomic cut
• Reflective accents
• UPF 50
Giant's 3D Knee Warmers are great for cooler mornings and long descents. They're made from quick-drying ThermTextura fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light.
• 3D ergonomic cut
• Reflective accents
• UPF 50
GNT ANT+/BLE 2-in-1 Speed & Cadence Sensor Black
- ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy compatible speed and cadence sensor
- Attaches with included zip-ties to the frame
- Includes mounts, sensor and magnets
GNT Alloy Out-Front GPS & GoPro Mount for Round Bar Black
- Team edition GPS extension mount
- Alloy construction
- Giant & Garmin GPS compatible using supplied trays
- GoPro accessory compatible
- 31.8mm round handlebar clamp
- Race fit
- Transtextura plus fabric for extra breathability and moisture transfer
- Quick dry, anti-odor and anti-bacterial
- Seamless body mapping construction to channel and transport heat and sweat away
- Aerodynamic body cutting to elevate cycling performance in the attacking position
Giant's Axact 9W is a great way to get the most out of your rides. This wireless computer keeps you bike clutter-free and tracks nine essential functions, including distance and speed, with its large, easy-to-read display. The Axact also features a low battery indicator so you know when its time to open the easy coin-release cap and replace the battery.
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke
- Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction
- Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction
- Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail
- Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
Keep on riding right through the winter! Giant's Chill Gloves are the perfect answer to falling temps. Multi-layer laminate construction is completely wind and water proof, and provides great insulation to keep your fingers toasty warm. The Amara leather palm is reinforced in high-wear areas and features supportive padding to smooth the road and distribute pressure. There's a large, soft micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumbs, and reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
Giant knows that life comes with accessories, and their City Pannier Set is a great way to carry your on-the-go essentials from A to B. Simple, open-top construction with water resistant fabric and a full-coverage lid flap make these bags easy and fast to use. And, since they're built saddlebag-style as a pair, all you have to do is release the tool-free attachments, grab the central handle, and go!
All-new design with improved fit gives cyclists of all ages and types of riding a reason to ride.
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features
- TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow exhaust ports
- Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell
- New Cinch ONE fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function
- Removable visor
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure.
- Easy fill rate control knob
- Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system
- Alloy construction
- Head only (cartridge not included)
- Compatible with threaded cartridges
Giant's Control Blast 2 CO2 Inflation Kit consists of an inflator head that fits Presta valves and a 16-gram threaded CO2 cartridge. It also accepts 12-, 16-, 20- and 25-gram threaded CO2 cartridges. The head features controllable air release so you can fine-tune your pressure.
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations.
- CNC machined aluminum barrel
- Aluminum housing and gauge
- 1.6” diameter pressure gauge
- Air pressure release button
- Extended Valve Head Design
- Two Stage Valve
- 400psi Max
Giant's Control Mini CO2 Pump boasts a lightweight aluminum barrel that doubles as a micro-sized pump and CO2 inflator. It holds two CO2 cartridges when attached to your bike with the mount, handles all valve types, and pumps up to 120psi into your tires.
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge
- Pinch-Free T-handle design
- High Pressure/High Volume switchable system
- Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation
- Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve
- 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini MTB+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel that's a large diameter so that it can pump up even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose that makes pumping easier, hides inside for a clean look, and works on all valve types.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with Giant's Control Shock Pump. It sports an aluminum barrel with a comfy T-handle that easily handles even the highest pressures. And, it has a handy micro-adjust pressure-relief button for fine-tuning settings, an easy-to-read, removable gauge, and a flexible hose to reach into tight spaces easily. It even fills your tires with the included Presta valve adapter.
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi.
- Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge
- Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design
- AutoHead design
- 180psi rating