- Featuring D30 high performance shock absorbing foam - Perforated Neoprene enhances venting and moisture control - Terry lined for wicking and comfort - Soft mesh panel at inner elbow to keep cool - Woven upper elastic strap for personalized fit and lower Neoprene comfort band - Branded rubber grab tabs
Features D3O high performance foam and an open-back construction so no shoe removal is necessary. • D3O high performance shock absorbing foam on the front and foam padded sidewalls for additional coverage • Perforated Neoprene enhances venting and moisture control; terry lined for wicking and comfort • Integrated stabilization pad centers the knee and ensures a secure fit • Branded rubber grab tabs and RF moniker logo • Open back construction; no shoe removal necessary
Some days even your go-to trail doesn't want to play nice. Second-skin fit offers the ultimate in comfort and mobility on XC and lighter Trail rides while strategic Kevlar fabric mapping ensures minimal, yet targeted coverage against nicks and abrasions. Note: This guard is not rated for impact. It is recommended for minimal coverage against nicks and abrasions. - Butterfly mesh sleeve with second skin fit and targeted coverage - Foam panel with stretch Kevlar cover for nicks and abrasions - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures 'stay-put' fit - This pad is not rated for impact. It provides minimal coverage and is recommended to guard against nicks and abrasions only
- Stretch thermal brushed back fleece for comfortable weather protection - Foam panel with stretch Kevlar cover for nicks and abrasions - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures stay-put fit - Silicone patch at shin eliminates slippage - Extra length for cold-weather coverage - This pad is NOT rated for impact. It provides minimal coverage and is recommended to guard against nicks and abrasions only
- Removable D30 High performance shock absorbing protective foam at shoulders and spine - Custom Heat-Moulded foam chest piece - Works in conjunction with leading neck braces - Strategic fabric mapping: Highly durable dense mesh throughout the core ensures second skin super fit to keep targeted protection in its place and allows for maximum venting - Lycra stretch panels are integrated with flatlock seam finish to ensure mobility and comfort through the athlete's full range of motion - Sizing is built for snug fit
- Same knee construction as the Ambush pad with just enough of an extension to put an end to pedal bite - Open-back construction means no awkward shoe removal on the trail - Featuring D30 high performance shock absorbing foam - Additional EVA foam extension saves shins from pedal bite - Proven Race Face open-back construction; no shoe removal necessary - Perforated Neoprene enhances venting and moisture control - Terry lined for wicking and comfort - Foam padded side walls offer additional coverage - Branded rubber grab tabs
Specifically designed with the growing Enduro scene in mind, the Indy Elbow combines the unrestricted mobility of the Race Face Charge Elbow pad with the added impact protection of D30. - Butterfly mesh sleeve with second skin fit and targeted coverage - D30 high performance shock absorbing foam covered by stretch Kevlar - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures 'stay-put' fit - Elastic top strap with Velcro closure for adjustment
Specifically designed with the growing Enduro scene in mind, the Indy Leg combines the unrestricted mobility of the Race Face Charge Leg with the additional impact protection of the T5 Evo. Second-skin Butterfly Mesh sleeve with targeted D30 high performance shock absorbing protective foam knee. Protection you can trust on rowdy descents built into a minimal sleeve for unlimited range of motion while climbing. - Lycra and butterfly mesh sleeve offers second skin fit - Targeted D30 high performance shock absorbing impact foam knee coverage - Woven elastic top strap with Velcro closure for personalized adjustment - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures "stay-put" fit - Silicone patch at shin eliminates slippage
Old School Neoprene guards are the most comfortable protective gear you will ever wear. Designed by Lizard Skins and manufactured in our Utah Facility. Made of 5 mm perforated Airprene, ¼ inch foam inserts, injected molded plastic inserts and a 2 mm Powertex crash panel. Shin Guards are available in a one size fits all model.
• Lightweight, slip-on, soft elbow pad provides functional coverage. • Articulated, perforated neoprene chassis delivers an ergonomic and comfortable fit. • Elbow and forearm area padding with an abrasion resistant outer panel ensures proper coverage and durability.
The Launch pads from Fox are high-tech leg armor for mountain bikers that protect you like no other. With Fox's X-Up strapping system, the knee cap locks onto both sides of your knee to prevent twisting and slipping. The ribbed hard-shell plates are asymmetrical for comfort and provide superior impact protection. Plus, they're even vented to breathe well, so you can wear them on every ride.
The Launch Pro D3O Elbow Guards build on the legendary performance of Fox's existing guards and elevate the performance to new heights. Designed with input from Fox's elite level race team, these elbow guards utilize D30 - the worldwide leader in impact reducing materials - and combine that technology with a removable hard cap for bulletproof durability and all mountain performance. The D3O CE certified build allows the elbow guard to stay flexible for ease of movement and comfort, but upon impact, they instantly harden to provide a hard shell-like protection. The Launch Pro D3O Elbow Guards have a breathable, moisture wicking construction, so they remain comfortable all day long. - Enhanced breathability through perforated, non-toxic, hypoallergenic Ariaprene neoprene - Anatomically designed panels provide superior on-bike comfort - Moisture wicking back fabric keeps you cool and dry - Removable/replaceable hardshell front cap to reduce snagging - D3O CE certified insert for impact protection
Fox's Launch Sport Elbow Pads give you elbow and forearm coverage that stays put. Their molded plastic shell dishes out serious protection and the soft bio-foam liner provides real comfort. And, a simple strap system with Velcro attachments keeps the pads secure.
Simple, comfortable and protective — that's Fox's Launch Sport Knee Pads in a nutshell. The simple part comes from the easy fit system, a one-time adjustment that gives you custom coverage. The comfort comes courtesy of the Launch's asymmetrical design that is right- and left-leg specific for premium pedal power. Last but certainly not least is the protection. They sport a tough plastic exoskeleton with molded cups for serious impact resistance.
Go big with confidence when you're rocking Fox's Titan Sport Jacket. It offers exceptional back, chest, shoulder and forearm protection for the serious gravity riders out there. The Titan features high-density foam and high-impact plastic for maximum safety and the removable spine protector boasts a built-in kidney belt, too. Plus, the entire jacket has perfectly placed mesh ventilation zones for comfort and breathability.
Page 1 of 1