Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point.
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
- Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs
- Material: Aluminum
- Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post
- Weight: 204g
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions.
- Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers
- Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade.
- Aluminum spider
- Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
SRAM's Pad Inserts for carbon wheels are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary yellow compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD).
- For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes
- Pad Material: Organic
- Type: Road/CX
- Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Kool-Stop's C89 Series insert pad was designed to fit in Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed group systems. Also fits Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400 and BR-7403.
Patented Plow Tip
Dove Tail fit
Rim Friendly Compounds
Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry.
Dual - A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes
- Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
- Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
- Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of Kool-Stop's most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life.
- Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone
- Patented angled tip plow
- Water grooves
- Knurl-lock washer system
- Self tow in
- Available only in Threaded
- Rim Friendly Compounds
- Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry.
- Electric - Kool-Stop's E-Electric compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles.
- Clear - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trails riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels.
- Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
- Pink - Colored pads are a semi–aggressive compound that will give you good performance in all weather conditions.
- Weight per pair: 60.6 grams
- Overall length: 66.5 mm
- Pad contact width: 9.1 mm
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor
- Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors
- Designed for up to 210mm rotors
- Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter
- Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench
- CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g